200-hour Online Yoga Teacher Training
February – May
Start and finish your RYT-200
in 3 months!
~ Attend from anywhere ~
All times = GMT+1
(available live or via recording)
(live attendance required)
ONLINE via ZOOM
attend from anywhere!
What makes this 200-hour teacher training unique:
- You can attend online from anywhere.
- Nearly all sessions are recorded so that if you miss a session, you can catch up with the recording. The Friday evening session is designed to be recorded for later viewing as needed. Due to the interactive content, we recommend attending the Saturday and Sunday sessions live and only utilizing the recordings for those days when absolutely necessary.
- Start and finish your 200YTT in just over 3 months.
- Each weekend is done by Noon (AZ Time)
- Automatic payment plans available at a flexible amount to fit your budget.
YogaBhav 200 hour ONLINE Yoga Teacher Training
15 weekends, 4 hrs per day, will at the completion allow graduates to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) at the 200-hour level
Learn the tenets of hatha yoga classes such as basics, all-levels and intermediate classes. Appropriate for students looking towards a path of teaching hatha yoga, as well as students not looking to teach, but interested in deepening their own practice, and for personal development.
**Also included: unlimited yoga classes via YogaBhav’s OnDemand or recorded classes, for the duration of the training.**
Prema is co founder and lead teacher of YogaBhav Studio, and Teacher Training School, a Yoga Alliance Approved program and school. She is also a qualified Yoga Alliance Certified teacher. Throughout my 20 plus years as a teacher I have logged over 5,000 hours as a hatha yoga alignment-based yoga teacher.
Mats started Hatha Yoga in Sri Lanka 1978. He has spent 40+ years studying yoga, meditation and philosophy. Many of those years studying with masters in India. He teaches practical Yoga philosophy, grounded in daily life. He has been teaching meditation in India, Europe and USA for 40 years.