The safety of all students and teachers is paramount. Therefore, we have many stringent guidelines in place; all subject to change if/when necessary. Please carefully read the below parameters for In-Studio as well as Outdoor classes – each with a separate set of instructions.
Vi rekommenderar alla som deltar i våra klasser vaccinerar sig. Vi tror på vaccinationer och att de förhindrar mycket lidande. Vi önskar att så många som möjligt ska känna sig säkra att återvända till klasser i studion.
In-Studio Group Class Guidelines
- If you are sick or have covid-like symptoms, your attendance in class is prohibited.
- Please maintain 6-foot social distancing at all times as you arrive and exit.
- All students must wear a mask at all times while inside the studio and on your mat.
- Please limit personal belongings that you bring into the studio (only essential items.)
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes.
- All students must prepay online.
- Please note there are no refunds. 24 hour email notice is required for a future class credit only.
- All students must bring their own mat and props. Props you may like to have include: a yoga block, blanket, and strap (not required.) We do not have any loaner mats or props available for use.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Please plan ahead to not use our restroom, however it is available if necessary.
What we’re doing In-Studio
- Disinfecting of all high touch surfaces in between every class.
- Daily deep cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces.
- Contactless payments and check-ins
- Entrance doors propped open for arrival and departure, so students do not need to touch anything.
- Limiting class sizes to be able to maintain at least 6-foot social distancing. Mat spaces have been measured out ahead of time and marked by tape to ensure this.
- All classes limited to 60 minutes in length for now.
- Limiting the number of classes we hold to only 2 per day. This allows for proper time to air out and clean while maintaining a very low number of people moving through our studios.